Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Sharing is caring :)

Good almost afternoon!!

Ive been a bit quiet on the blog lately, very much due to the fact that there are an awful lot of things going on at the moment and i haven't had very much time to scrapbook, let alone blog about it. 

I  wanted to share with you my newest blog tho, where I share with you my Stampin Up journey. 
It began a couple of weeks ago when i decided to become an SU consultant and now Im able to share ideas, order you products and help you fall in love with and get great deals from Stampin Up. 

Ive just blogged a step by step scrapbook page using mainly SU goodies so I thought I'd share it with you here so that you can see that I have been a bust bee lately. 


So now that i've shared all of this with you I was wondering if you lovely people could do some sharing of your own and help me to share these things with more fellow crafters, people who love what we do!!
Share my links or just pass the word onto your crafting circles that they can get SU products from me, I'd be very grateful and it would make me happy to know that i'n not just making and sharing projects with myself but that people actually are learning from what I do. 
So use the link, hop onto my new blog page, add yourselves as followers and share a post, I'd love you forever!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment