Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

girls

Good afternoon bloggers and blog readers!!!

im quite excited today as there are some fab things starting up over the next week or so which means im gonna be a busy scrapper.... so prepare for the overload of inspiration from this corner of the globe :)

on the 1st October, my favourite thing on the planet starts again.... LOAD!!!!!
cant wait to get stuck into this again as they always make me work and think and do things that I wouldn't normally.
another class that I joined a while ago at big picture classes also starts next week, its all about inspiration and finding new ways to scrap so this should be fun also.
fingers crossed!!!!

anyway im here today to show you a page I've just finished, I've missed a few out that i haven't shown you over the past week or so but its ok, I've just been bust with other stuff. including being poorly and having a poorly Lola. must say tho that we are both much better now :)
todays page is because I followed a prompt by Shimelle Laine over on her Glitter girl adventures at two peas in a bucket. 
instead of just going along with her video (which you could do) she also shows another way to scrap... by choosing a colour palette to work from and a sketch too. you could do this before or after choosing photos... mine came mid way through :)


my colour palette was aqua, red pink and navy. 
I would NEVER have chosen red to go with pink but weirdly i think it looks ok, the things you can learn on pinterest :)

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. It's me and my little chum :) Can't believe you have scrapped this pic again! Remind me not to pull funny faces when you are around!!! Love this page though and agree with you that the colour scheme really does work.

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete