Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Daddy duo

Good evening :)

So Ive just completed the third sketch from Page Drafts so I thought I'd share with you.


Im sorry my picture taking skills are very poor tonight, must be the bad lighting in my kitchen, or thats what i blame anyhow :)
This layout uses a photo of my husband with our youngest daughter on his shoulders, he's the one on the left.... walking alongside Bob, my friend Keryns husband with Isabelle, (his daughter) on his shoulders....
we were out as 2 families together (minus my boys who were at their dads) Gromit hunting in bristol city centre on a Saturday!!! i know tell me about it we must be mad!!!!
ended up being a long but very fun day, for me anyways :)

I love the oversized chevrons, they were smaller on the sketch but as i used a my minds eye paper with chevron pattern on it I just used them as my guide. 
I also love these cool frames that I received in my last Studio Calico kit, I haven't put anything inside them as i just like them as they are. 
Let me know what you think tho, I'd love to hear xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous page Emma, love your take on the sketch the big chevvies rock!

    ReplyDelete