Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Come fly with me

Good morning!

Today's page is brought to you by Shimelle laines glitter girl adventures and an old holiday photo from 2005!
The theme or the video that inspired this page was the David Bowie exhibition in London where Shimelle visited and was taken in by the whole thing. She brought elements from what she had seen and converted them into her scrap booking page.



I haven't done many of these pictures in a while. My brain is forgetful of recent activities let alone things that happened 8 years ago but this was a pretty simple one to recall.
I managed to tie in the airport theme with embellishments around the page and used my lovely new stamp by pebbles to create any word stamp that I might need! If you dot have one then you definitely need one. It will be useful on EVERY scrapbook page that you do xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment