Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Quick catch up

Hello and happy Thursday crafty peeps :)
I'm sorry I've been away a little while, firstly we had a 12 hour crop on the weekend which went amazingly well. Considering we were kicked out of our normal hall due to THEM double booking, so we were in a new place for this month.., it was lovely tho. In the library at Leigh court. A stunning house where weddings are normally held. I'm very lucky that my husband works there and that someone had cancelled a wedding for the very weekend that I wanted. (Poor bride tho)

Anyways enough gassing, here's a few of the pages I've been making that you've missed.




The girls and Izzy playing in the paddling pool at keryns. All having a fab time enjoying the sun :)



My garden view when the weather is hot!



Glitter girls challenge to use 3x4s on a layout. They are one of my favourite things at the moment so I had no problems here. Picture of Elsie dozing on the sofa after not quite a full nights sleep.


Lola and friends at Harley's birthday.


My cousin Matt and his son, baby Carter. I love this photo and both of those boys!



Then back to my dan photo box where I found this golden oldie! Way back in 2005 when we were both slightly smaller :)


And last but not least Mike in a mask! What else can I say :)
the sketch for this page came from a site that unfortunately I cant pronounce as i think its Russian>??? but their sketches are lovely check them out here

As I mentioned my fave things I thought I'd go into them a bit for you.

So my top 3 scrapping essentials at this moment in time:
1: 3x4 cards also known as project life cards. I buy them as project life kits even tho I never use them in pockets always on pages. They are quick, easy and fun!

2: washi tape, these will again always be in my top 3. So easy to tear apart and stick on to give that little bit extra to a layout.

3: and a bit of a weird one for me as I NEVER thought of say it..... Stamps!
I adore the studio calico stamps that come in all of their kits. Always so easy to use, great and versatile for all pages. As you can see from my pages above, all of these things have been used a lot!

I hope you share some of my loves and if not maybe I can inspire you to try them?

Bye for now

Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment