Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Mud mania

Nope, not the family fun we had today but the feeling you get when you look at the photos in today's page. Lets get straight to it:



This page was inspired by a card sketch that Carole had pinned on Pinterest. It was a basic design which I've pretty much stuck to but in my own way.
The photos show Michael whilst on school camp, I love these big chipboard stars that are made by my lovely friend Di and her hubby, check them out! Their business name is Tando and they are soaring at the moment, it's no surprise when you the the range and quality of their products. Love it all xxx
Anyway, I chose to keep them bare to match the earthy feel and to emphasise this I kept my chipboard alpha bare also.
I used coffee instead of spray ink to splatter on my very clean page and I think it worked well. I wanted it to be seen but not to take over an I think this does that.
This weekend Shimelle is doing projects and things from tonight until Sunday so hopefully I will find some time to play along. Will you join me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment