Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Just call me bob!!!

After a little nap this afternoon, :), I managed to squeeze in another page which I've just finished. It's nothing fancy or amazing but it's another user my belt. If you could see how many photographs I have and still take you'd know why I scrap do much:)


This picture is of Elsie back in June, we were at my grandads and she had raided the Wendy house to find some toys. She came down with her hat on and told us all that she was now Bob the builder. As I was scrapping this page she even came over to look and said its me as bob the builder! Such a cute and clever girl I have lol.
The scrap lift was taken from shimelles tutorial on misting, look here.
See you sometime soon, enjoy the sun now it's back again xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment