Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Countdown to crop

Aaarghrggfhhh.....
I'm so excited its almost crop and this month it's extra exciting for a few reasons. Firstly it's my birthday crop, I always bring cake and that's gotta be good right :)
Secondly we are having a 12 hour crop this month including a BBQ and we are at the stunning location of Leigh Court.
Thirdly.... It's also the weekend of the balloon fiesta so as well as a fab place to scrap we can also have a Birdseye view of the balloons without all the crowds and for free :) amazing!!!!!

So as usual this week has been hectic what with school holidays, day trips out and preparing for Saturday but I did manage to squeeze in this page a couple of days ago based on another of Shimelles challenges.



The challenge I used for this particular page was to make a layered embellishment of your own from other smaller pieces that stack well together.
Mine is the tag at the bottom of the page, I added an oval and a die cut label piece and layered a word sticker and butterflies over the top of it all.
I'm quite glad I did this challenge as I wouldn't normally do something like that but I think it looks pretty an works with the softness of the page.
Thanks for looking.
See you soon xxxxc

No comments:

Post a Comment