Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Climbing high

So today's gone a bit slower than expected but I'm getting there :)
Today's page is of Mike and shows him climbing the wall whilst he was on camp.
I used video 5 from 213 @ two peas and came up with this original design. When I say original t doesn't mean no one else has done it, it jut means I haven't copied it from anyone and made it up myself.
It happens to look quite different to the video page and I'm happy with that.



I loved the new things that this video made me try.
I used my cricut and the cricut craft room to make my own 3x4 card saying exactly what I wanted it to!!
I have also never really put things in the middle or on top of photos so that was another pointer from this that I HAD to do.
Let me know what you think xxxx

1 comment:

  1. love it :) like the idea of putting something on top of the photo :)

    ReplyDelete