Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

To make myself feel better!

Today I had plans, I was helping a friend for the day but sadly I had to cancel. The girls have hacking coughs and streaming noses ( I blame the weather) and after suffering from a migraine last night I woke up not feeling to clever either so I decided to cancel our day and spend it chilling at home instead.
Despite the choice I now have a headache again but at least the girls are happy, snuggle together on the sofa watching a barbie movie whilst allowing me time to do the housework and play a little :) which of course is why I'm here.

I haven't scrapped all week and as I'm feeling a little low at the moment I thought this might cheer me up, and it has a little.
I used a brand new page from Jen jockisch. She made it using the new studio calico kit, which I don't have yet so I made my own version with project life cards and other scraps.


This is a very very old photo as my son in this pic is now 12. I chose what to scrap today by using fat mum slims photo of the day prompt which was workspace. So I looks through dans set of photos with work in mind. I found lots of baby pics and I kept getting this saying over and over in my head so went with it.
As usual it's completely different to jens amazing page but I'm happy :) thanks for looking xxxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely page emma :)
    hope you and the girls feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete