Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Finally finished!!!

Today was a weird one, no our usual craft day but as we didn't manage to meet up yesterday, Carole and I agreed to squeeze a few hours in today!!! Which wasn't the best idea as neither of us were really feeling it.

We decided to do an 'easy' looking page with which we both struggled.... Nightmare!
Carole finished first tho and I have only just finished mine after walking away and leaving it for a few hours. The starting was easy, straight forward and came together well and quickly, but after that I couldn't work out what to use to finish it off.
Let me know what you think:




It features a photo of Lola and Elsie back in may whilst we were in Bude. I am happy with how it turned out but it was hard work.

In other news... The royal baby was born yesterday and has been named today... Little king George! So cute!!!!

And also today was the last school day for all of my kids so for the next 6 weeks I'm not likely to do much at all!!! Or you might find that I'm doing tonnes in my efforts to find some me time amongst the craziness that is the summer holidays!!!!

See you soon xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! It was worth sticking with it for both of us, even if we didn't think so at the time!

    C xxx

    ReplyDelete