Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Beach baby

Finally I got to do a page today, I've been busy going to school meetings, seeing Ali who I don't see often these days and cooking and cleaning! A woman's work is never done right????
Anyways I've done a page based on the first sketch of the weekend warriors class over at inspired to scrap. Here it is:


I'm quite pleased with it, I was unsure half way through and as I stuck things down and then tried to move them and as usual it wouldn't budge so I had to just work with it!
The bits I love are the photo set up, even tho these photographs were not taken on the same day they portray the same feeling and were on the same weekend so I felt fine putting them together. I also love the title section, this is where I struggled and had to work through but I lie how it looks now. And I LOVE the splashin like a fool banner, as soon as I saw this on a paper I knew I had to use it :)
I'm not sure ill do another today but hopefully ill make up for it over the weekend, after all it's crop on Saturday!!!!!- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment