Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Wow what a place!

So excited! It's retreat day at last and WE ARE HERE!!!!!

The house is stunning the grounds and views are stunning its perfect, or would be if the Internet worked properly :( hopefully someone will sort it by tomorrow.

Anyways if this lets me post you'll be very lucky but here goes



This is my first challenge that I could get onto finally on my Pinterest from Carole!
It was quick an simple and looks amazing even if Ido say so myself, I love it a lot, very much my kind of page, thanks Carole, love you xxxx

Hopefully be bak with many many more over the weekend xxxxx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love you too xxx This does look amazing!!! Knew you'd love this one! Can't wait to see what's next (don't leave all the tricky ones until last!)

    Have a fab weekend (I'm well jell!)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete