Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Slow on a Sunday!

Can't I tell its a Sunday, I couldn't get out of bed, was up at 7 instead of my normal 5:30 so I didn't get I do my usual early morning scrap! And it's almost 1pm and I've only just finished my first page of the day!!! Can you believe it!!!!

And to depress me even more its not even on prompt, it's one that I started at crop yesterday and didn't have time to finish.

Anyways here it is:




It includes photos of Elsie and izzie from when we went to play at theirs for the day. The sun came out so we walked to the park, Keryn and I laughed at how the 2 girls were strolling along looking like baby thugs with their hands in their pockets, so cute tho!

I'm hoping I will be back later with more! Fingers crossed xxxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment