Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy national Scrapbooking day!

Good morning!

And yeah it really is national Scrapbooking day, what a fab day to have a crop on!!! But I'd you are unlucky and can't join us today I hope you at least manage a bit of scrapping at home!

Once again I was up stupid early but these early mornings pay off, it's not even 7:30 am and I've done my first page of the day, wanna see???




I used Shimelle laines first blog post for NSD, you can find it here:
http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1751/scrapbooking-in-pink/

i just worked alongside the you tube video that Shimelle has made but with my own products.
im very unsure of those patterned thickers but I'm not on a stress about it. I gotta get ready for crop now so be ready for blogging overload when I get home xxxx Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Well done Emma, another wonderful page! I think the letters look great, but I would think about perhaps edging them in a soft black ink, which might make them pop more and easier to read againt the patterned paper? just a suggestion, if you're still not sure. I am always amazed at your speed of scrapbooking, not to mention your never ending enthusiasm for it, I must admit, my mojo tends to wander off every once in a while. Have fun at your crop, I may even have a go myself at scrapbooking, I've not done a layout in sooooo long. Thanks also for the details of your November crop, I will get back to you on that as soon as I can. Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete