Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Good morning!

And it definitely is!!! Sun is beautiful, it's 9:30am and I've dropped the babies at school and to the childminder so the next 6 hours are my own! Heaven :)

I was on the ball this morning, wide awake at 5:30 so I got up at 6 and started to scrap straight away. Today's prompt and especially the layout that went alongside it inspired me so much that I know what I was going to do immediately!
Katie Mallette's page used project life cards along the middle of the page and I loved it so did it myself, naughty scrap lift but if you love it why not? And it's such a tribute to the original page maker! Thank you Katie x

So here it is:



Would love to know what you think of my early morning page?? Hope to e back soon with number 2 xxxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cute pink page! Love it, nothing wrong with a girlie layout :)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete