Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Another long day

So today I was up early and still didn't manage to do my LOAD page until this evening.... I've spent the day with friends and was obviously so tired that I fell asleep on her sofa!!!! Whoops , as you can imagine that photo found its way to Facebook, however I'm glad that the snoring noise didn't :)

So today prompt was a wrench, not completely obvious right away what to do with that but I started thinking along the lines of tools and work and building or fixing things. So I went through my pics and pulled out a few that might work but this set called to me today.



It's my last log of raft building photos from centre parcs. I managed to squeeze all 5 on here using a pin from jillibean soup blog as a starting point.
I've hidden one of the photos under another with my signature washi tape hinge! That stuff is good for all sorts :)

Let me know what you think, and ill read them in the morning. Off to bed now, I clearly have sleep to catch up on xxxxxx

P.s thinking of you my friend and scrap buddy Carole. I know exactly how you are feeling right now and things will get better. Love you loads xxxxxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great "secret" pin!!! So YOU :) Aren't you glad you popped the bunting on now? fits perfectly!

    Thanks for tonight, love you too xxx

    ReplyDelete