Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

My 5

So I DID manage a second page for today and again this was thanks to my amazing friend Carole who always makes me do stuff that I don't fancy doing but it always seems to work. :)

I love circles but am not keen on a lot of them being the focus of a page, well you wouldn't think that here:



Based on another pin from Pinterest this page was relatively quick and simple and a fab one for using up scraps. Luckily I had bought just last week a 2.5"circle punch from studio calico and so it really was perfect for this. I added layered embellishments to bring focus to certain places and to create my triangle on my page and around my photos. although I don't usually so a lot of stuff on my pages I think it may be missing something but for now it is what it is!

See you tomorrow xxxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. See what you can do when you put your mind to it?! Why wouldn't circles work on a layout?! I LOVE this one (but then I would I suppose!) now you need to use more circles and get your money's worth out of your new punch :)

    Oh, and since this one worked, how about trying one of those other ones I sent you that you conveniently ignored ... ? Just a suggestion!

    Thanks for today, it was good to get back to crafty Tuesday :)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete