Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

got your sunnies on???

Afternoon!

So my sunglasses question relates to the brightness of the page im about to show you :)

I was massively inspired by a page done by Christine Middlecamp on the pop of the page class that im taking. It was bright, funky and full of layers... I think I have managed to acheive the same look with mine:


The photo is of my tattoo that I had done last month in memory of my Nan, the wise old bird that she was :) and I did this because Shimelle on day 5 spoke about whether we were planning people or spontaneous, well I am definitely a planner. I have lists after lists of everything possible. this tattoo took me over a year to get even tho i knew what I wanted within a short space of time

I may have another to post a bit later, as Ive remembered that I did a few pages at crop this weekend and ive not taken pics yet, so maybe i will see you later xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me a while to leave a comment, but my eyes needed a little time to re-adjust :D

    Seriously, this is one wonderful colourful layout, and if these colours and fun feeling represent your Nan, then she must have been one very special lady :)

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete