Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

LOAD 14

incase you were wondering if I'd given up...I haven't, its just been a hectic weekend. I can't update you on it all now as I've gotta go get Elsie from the childminders but just wanted to get this page up to keep you going lol.


This is todays page, the prompt was to use 1 photo.... check
2 patterned papers...check (I also used the backs!)
and 3 embellishments..... mmmmm ok so I used a couple more than 3, but they are only tiny!

liked the quickness of this one and how it all sits together nicely. had to add the splash of red to it, to brighten it up and to pull his hat into it. 

thanks for looking xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving this layout! Love the colour scheme and how you cheated with using both sides of the patterned paper!!!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete