Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 6!

and I'm still eager and going for it....

heres todays page:


A  very simple one, as today is sketchy sunday! so we were given a sketch to work from but we had to change it to make it our own.
I swapped the journalling spot along the bottom for a cluster of butterflies.... I added the circles to the top row, as they were only at the side and on the bottom...and i also changed the layout of the photographs to a block of 2x6 pics and a 2x6 piece of pp, as it suited how i wanted to cop my photos up :)

Im not sure what we are gonna be doing today, we are cleaning out the oven, but have to wait hours for the stuff to work so we may venture out for lunch.... or we may just slob about the house some more and when elsie goes back to sleep I will try and make another page!!!

Wonder where i can find more inspiration!?!?!?!

might see you later, have a  fab  day xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment