Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 3 - Part 2

Good afternoon!!!

Ive managed to sneak in another page, despite having poorly sick children and being not so great myself. 
trouble is (unlike some people whose names I won't mention!) I HAVE to use new stash as soon as I get it. 
So when my Amy Tangerine supplies came yesterday I couldn't wait to get into them today, I couldn't do it with the challenge as they just weren't colours that were significant to any holiday so it gave me the opportunity, and reason to make another. 

here it is:


the photos are of Lola last week with Mr skinny legs, her grass head that she made at Zoes. 
journalling explains how his name came around, and how happy you were when his hair started to finally grow. 

I have just been sent another Email from Lain about Scraphappys May sketch so might just have to do that now too.....

see you soon

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean ME by any chance?!?!? Listen here. There is nothing wrong with loving on your papers for a little while before CUTTING them :) Why would that be a problem?! I love to just own new papers first, and THINK about using them :)

    Love this page!!! It is sooooo cute (both Lola and Mr Skinny Legs)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete