Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

starting early

EEEEKKK!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOAD starts again tomorrow, for those of you who don't know, its a challenge called layout a day and its run by Lain Ehmann and her group of girls, and it really does what it says, for me anyways.

every day you get a prompt and a short video, or maybe just talking... with a prompt and sometimes a starting point, or somebody's page to follow.
this is enough to make me do loads of scrapping, it sounds such a simple idea, but to keep that going for a whole month, from Lains point of view must be hard, and from a buyers point of view yeah its challenging but not impossible. 
If you love challenges and are always looking for something new to try with your scrapping I highly recommend you go and sign up and join in with the fun.
this will be my third LOAD and last time I completed 35 pages in 31 days, so an enormous amount of scrapping that I wouldn't have done otherwise.

anyways... here is a page that I finished this morning to get me in the mood to start tomorrow...


the pics are of Elsie and my aunty at a birthday party that we went to a couple of weeks ago. Elsie loved the ballon but didn't really know what to do with it so she tried to bite it... Karen did not like the idea of it going BANG so she tok it from her and rubbed it on her hair to make it static. 
we all found this very funny :)

thanks for looking today.... you will be seeing me a lot over the next month just to warn you :) xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is fantastic Emma, and what an amazing challenge, OMG! 35 layouts in 31 day, I could just imagine the mess if I did that, you wouldn't be able to find me under all my scattered stash, lol! Well done you!!!

    I've been busy smashing in my diet book, OMG! it's a lot harder than I thought. I've also have to start on the "All about me" smashbook, going to keep them separate.
    Lots to keep us busy :)

    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely mad Mrs C!!! Although I commend you for doing so much scrapping (and am secretly jealous that you managed it) there is no way I could keep up with this! I just about manage to keep up with journalling at Christmas and that is a huge struggle!

    Love this page (despite all the yellow!!!), as ever Elsie is seriously cute :)

    Good luck with LOAD! Look forward to seeing all your pages (although I am also looking forward to seeing your Smash pages too).

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete