Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

oh my gosh, i made a card!

So my cousin Matty phoned up whilst I was at the checkout in Asda, to ask if I could make his girlfriend a card for valentines day!!
I happily agreed, and then panicked.... I dont usually make cards, and I have already told Paul I'm making his valentines card and haven't started on that yet, but if you know me you know a challenge motivates me.
so the brain started ticking and after lunch i made a start.

here is what I came up with:


I wanted to personalise it, and as :Matt wasn't bothered what I did I had free design reign... but he did need to tell me her pet name. he calls her Bird lol

its simple, but thats my style all over, I hope he, and more importantly, she likes it

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Simple and elegant Emma, i'm sure they will love it. Sue x

    ReplyDelete