Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

crop tomorrow :)

Evening all....

Very productive day today, been very busy trying to get everything ready for tomorrow.... as its xmas crop day!!! woohoo!!!

Newsletters are printed and ready to go, price list all done and in the folder, class almost finished and looking quite cool even if i do say so myself... want a sneak peak?? you will see it half finished as thats how it went into my newsletter, wonder what you will make of it???


I was asked to do a texture page by Sarah, one of our newest members to crop, so I took on the challenge and my mind has been working overtime as to how many textures I can fit onto the page.... this page uses many things to make it touchy feel.... also as a joke she said she wanted it to be interactive and make noise too, so just for fun.(altho it looks and sounds quite cool) I added jingly bells to it!!! :) very spesh!!!

I will reveal the rest tomorrow after it has been done at crop, i promise!!

Tonight I have more running about to do before I can sit down with a vodka and watch the new Harry Potter dvd for the 99th time.... I do love a bit of HP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment