Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

13 sleeps!!!

Good afternoon :)

I must say what a good mood I have been in lately?!?!?! maybe its the christmas spirit finally taking over me?!?!?! I don't really mind what it is as its a good thing.

Im just here today with a couple of christmas pages for you to see.... one that I did off my own back and the other for one of shimelles prompts.


This is my own creation, I started making this at crop on Saturday and finished it off yesterday by adding the 3d baubles, which Im not sure if you can see but they are fully outlined in black stickles, god I hate waiting for that stuff to dry!!! but I think its worth it?!?!?!
never thought that I would use this particular paper for a christmas page but here it is, I think it works well.

the second page is a little different:


This was for shimelles prompt about...you guessed it christmas cards!!!

I NEVER send christmas cards, and inside the envelope is a note that explains why. not cause I'm scrooge, more like I'm very forgetful lol. 
I don't have a photo to explain this so the envelope is in place of it. 

see you later xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this page...such a cute idea and I kinda like that it has no photo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete