Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Busy times!


Its been a busy few days... and there are a few busy ones more to come!

Monday was spent making up a lot of bargain bags for my customers... Basically I packed up my sale papers in bulk and was selling them at a stupid low price..still have some left if anyone reading this is interested!! just let me know :)

the largest were packs of 58 and sold for £14.17... these aren't crappy 12x12's they are lovely branded quality papers including cosmo cricket, basic grey and SEI so well worth the pennies. obviously as I have been selling out of certain papers the pack sizes have gone down but the price also reflects this... like I said let me know if you're interested before they are all gone xxx

Then obviously it was halloween evening... lots os little visitors at the door and for our own a chocolate hunt around the house, a good time was had by all :)

Yesterday we had a girly day, drooped Lola and the boys at school then started our busy day.... council office to sort some stuff, post office to post off one of the kits from above... and then we got to do some xmas shopping.
I added some stuff to my collection and mum got started on hers... Ali was with us so we stopped out for lunch, nothing major I'll have you know, my diet is going very well at the moment :)
and then we got back to it.

When we got home it was time to do the school run again, cook dinner... bath, bed routine and then time to eventually chill out on the sofa, what a long but fun day :)

Today its only 9am and I've already done a load of washing, washed the bottles, taken the kids to school, done the food shopping and now I'm writing this to you.... ooh plus I placed my first order witht he new supplier :) watch this space xxx

when I'm done doing this, I might have half hour to scrap then Im off to get Lola from nursery then we are heading up to Louisa's for the day so that Lola can see her besets friend Georgia and so that I can have a natter with the girls :)

Dinners already in cooking so I'm all good for later, seem to be so organised today, don't know whats wrong with me lol.....

right so now i've nattered about a lot of rubbish time for my scrap page... Im behind again but sometimes life gets in the way eh, this is the page from Mondays prompt which was to make a 3d page with texture in it in some form. I chose to do the first sketch and to add raised banners using foam tape.... I got to use my lovely Lola witch pictures and also my brand spanking new banner punch which I got from stamping up!!! very cool!

here it is:


I ended up (on monday night) sorting out my paper box, trying to find the cloud paper that I knew I had but it wasn't where it should have been... I pulled everything out and then ended up throwing a third of my paper out that I knew deep down I didn't really like too much and was never gonna use... I counted 468 sheets that I didn't want!!!! I was amazed at how much I had actually... and now my box looks a little empty, but on the other hand it is full with loveliness, everything that I am looking forward to using, which is a nice thought.

Anyways I hope you like my page, when I first got the spider paper in a kit last month I was nervous about how I would use it but this seemed perfect (its covered in spiders on the other side lol)

I hope you like it...

anough waffling on from me, things to do and people to see.... catch you all later xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma - love this page! The spider paper is perfect, as are the pictures of your pretty little witch!!! I so nearly bought that punch (love bunting) last week at a SU event, but decided to save it until next time ;)

    Carole x

    p.s. hearing about your day makes me exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete