Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

what a scorcher!!!!

Even at 9am on a Sunday morning, its roasting..... i don't think the sun knows that its the 2nd October but who's complaining????

the trouble comes at the middle of the day when it gets too hot... too hot to play outside especially for the kids.... so instead we stay inside with all the windows and doors open and chill out, lola plays with her toys or the iPad, and elsie rolls around the floor eating everything in sight, and i get to scrap!!!

altho we did actually go and feed the ducks yesterday before it got too hot, and we are off to the park in a bit, also before it gets too much... as we should really make the most of the nice weather. 

here are a couple of pics from our trip out yesterday

the girls

Elsie and Daddy

Lola on the paddle boats

Lola bravely feeding the swan!

So all in all its been a lovely weekend..... and the sun is supposed to be here until tuesday so we will be making the most of it while it lasts.

also.... here is my latest page. I am still working through my layout a day challenges, I am doing pretty good as I only have maybe 4 left out of 29 or something so i feel proud to have got this far. 

This page was about using numbers on a layout, so i chose to scrap my 30th birthday pic.
It happened that my birthday fell on our normal crop day so i just carried on with it as not to disrupt anything.

it turned out to be really lovely, i to to spend the day doing something i loved, with the people who mean a lot to me. and there were a tonne of presents, and surprises throughout the day. 

heres the finished page

I've made it big so you can read it all :)

I created this page with Shimelle Laines starting point..... I love her work and really do try to do most of her stuff..... her videos are amazing and so inspirational so if you haven't checked her blog out yet please do.

Right... i best go... lola is waiting very patiently to be dressed ready to go to the park..... see you all later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment