Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

stamping it up!!!

So here I am, back with another page from todays prompt...woohoo I have caught up!!!

Today Shimelle challenged us in 4 ways... this is the first but I loved this so much that I am gonna try and do the other 3 also. we had to stamp to make our embellishments. 
I haven't done so much stamping in ...well ever I don't think but really like how my page has turned out. its really not this yellow in real life, its more natural browns and beiges its just the light in our kitchen makes it look a little odd. 

here it is anyways:


I was very economical with this page... I only used 1 full sheet of 12x12.... as my base paper.
the green grid piece is actually packaging for some rebellious rub on by prima that I bought a while ago, and couldn't bear to throw away the piece of card as I knew I would use it somewhere.
the rest is scraps from my scrap box.... I had originally stamped straight onto the patterned paper but the stamp didn't stand out enough and got lost in the pattern so I decided to re-do it on kraft to make it pop out. and I think it does.

thanks for looking, I'm off to take a look at challenge 2! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment