Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

I'm loving it!!!

good morning ladies.... if you're wondering what i am loving, its Shimelles class.... its just up my street... prompts 6 times a week for 4 weeks!!!!! what a bargain... and they are very inspiring.

I found a bit of time to scrap, so did this page as my first offering for the class....


all the pieces apart from my base sheet came from my scrap box!! I love that i can do this and feel like I'm doing something good by using up what others might call rubbish. 
the photo is of my eldest son Daniel with my youngest daughter Elsie.... he is such a loving boy, always cuddling , kissing and looking out for the girls. such a sweetie xxxx

watch this space as i may be back with more pages later today as plans have changed!
see you soon xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! What an awesome photo, and I love your paper choices. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt resist joing this class!! Here is my prompt one...I'm being brave and attempting A4 layouts for a change!!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/buzzardgirl/6318609269/

    ReplyDelete