Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

fun guys!! :)

Morning all :)

just a quirky this morning as I'm losing valuable scrapping time, plus I need to make my soup yet for lunch!!!

I wanted to share this page with you from Shimelles prompt 8.... I asked my mum to choose my colour scheme and the sketch from those provided by Shimelle and she chose the ones that would be most challenging to me, thanks mum!!.... I'm pretty pleased with how they came out, and as I chose the photos after I'd done the basis of the page it made it very easy for me to scrap this picture of my Nan and Lola. 
I have shied away from photos of my Nan since she passed away as its really hard for me to do at the moment but as this page was ready, and as its such a lovely memory of her playing with Lola, as she always did... I found it easy. yes I had a few teary moments but I did it... I broke through that barrier and maybe that will allow me to do more now. 

anyways here it is:


Im sorry its a really bad quality picture of the page, the rain is pouring here and the natural light is really bad in my kitchen. 
but you get the basic idea... colours are green and purple, both of which I hardly ever use in my scrapping. and letters are thickets from a studio calico kit.
the mushrooms are my favourite bit, and I actually found these on the net, when I searched for hybrid scrapping mushrooms lol.... they are from a kit that I bought from www.scrapdelicious.com
it was called nature walk and cost me less than £2 for everything, papers, elements, 2 alphabets!! 

Shimelles prompt the other day relating too using printed elements really got me thinking, and now I think I'm gonna use it all a lot more. if I don't have it here for real I can find exactly what I need on the net and its so cheap!!! I think these mushrooms are so cute and finish the page beautifully. 

anyways time to get on, butternut soup unfortunately isn't gonna make itself!!!

have a good day, hopefully see you later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment