Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

and then i did more!!!

so 2 posts in one day!!! amazing!!!!

I have managed to complete another page this time based on day 2 of Shimelle laines class. the prompt this time was about using patterned paper as a background sheet... not something I'm scared of as you can see from my previous post. but it gave me a chance to scrap another photo, or 2 in this case.

heres my page....


the pics this time are of my eldest daughter Lola.
we went to the lakes at the beginning of the month to feed the ducks and when she saw all the bigger kids walking across the stepping stones over the little lake she just had to do it..... on her own!

so these are the pics I took of that moment. with the help of one of shimelles sketches.... i did have to adapt it slightly to fit in my extra photo but i think it works ok.

thanks for looking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment