Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

love scrapping!

I cant get enough of it at the moment.... all the challenges flying around at the minute has really got me buzzing and excited about creating pages again. its fab.

so I bring you 2 more pages for shimelles cyber crop from this weekend.

this first one is for the paper embellishment challenge where we were only allowed to use a couple of sheets of paper to embellish our pages. so I did do this but added a title not in paper, not sure if this breaks the ruoles or not....sorry if it does xxxx

pictures are of Lola on the parc when we went on holiday and the journalling tells how she was told she couldnt go on the park cause we wanted to get back to the apartment and she did it anyways.... then smiled sweetly as if she were an angel!!!
we know different eh baby!!! :)

the second page is for shimelles grid challenge, and I also incorporated the big picture summer festival day 1 word into it which happens to be 'share' 

the pics are of my hubby and the boys going down the rapids at centre parcs.... I loved doing this grid, and usually they are a little pet hate of mine, but I think it works really well here. 
so thanks Shimelle once again xxxx

im sure I'll be back later or tomorrow with more so watch this space xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment