Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

just because I want to!

So this week has turned a bit hectic, yet again!

my mum got taken into hospital on Monday evening, she is getting better tho...but wont be out just yet. what a nightmare!!!! get well soon mum xxxxx

Ive not managed to do as much scrapping as I would like as Ive been hospital visiting and Ive also not been feeling too great myself..but I thought I would share this page with you as its the first one in a long time that I haven't done for any challenge, or class or anything...I scrapped it simply because I fell in love with the photo and needed to do it immediately!


its a picture of Elsie that I took a couple of days ago whilst we were in the garden, having lunch. 
the journalling although blurred scanned in, says about how she always gets in such a mess when eating and also says what her favourite foods are at the moment.

thanks for looking xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment