Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

going retro!!!!

the next installment of Shimelles cyber crop challenges.... this one was all about retro.... we had to use photos taken before 2011.... so in my box of pics that I took to my mums, cause I did this there..... I had 4 photos that fitted the description..... this was one of them, I turned them around to face me and got Lola to choose one from looking at the backs and she chose this pic. 

probably because it was originally on an orangey colored paper as I had started another page yonks ago with it but didn't like it so pulled it apart and its been in my box ever since. so actually im pretty glad to have finally made a page with it.

I also decided to make the page slightly retro in design....... I will admit I had to Google image retro images before I started as Im a bit thick like that but I found lots of symmetry, loads of pics where the lines looked as if they were going down a wall then across the floor (i chose this look) and lots of circles and bright colours, but all very minimalistic.

so thats how this page came about:

thanks for looking xxxx

today is a new week for big picture class, motherload so will be doing something for that today xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment