Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy national scrapbooking day!

OK so it was yesterday but what's a day between friends?? :)

I had a busy day yesterday and was visiting my nan in the hospital again last night so didn't get chance to even look at my scrapping, so today I hope to make up for it.

I have decided to play along with Shimelle Laines NSD blog, as I love her style of work and she is a fab inspiration too. So my posts today will be showing you what I come up with using the prompts and challenges from Shimelle.

The first of the day is called baby bath, and is a pic of my baby girl Elsie in the bath, being washed by her daddy with the help of her big sister Lola.

 the challenge was to use patterned paper as the base of the page. no cardstock!!!! 
not too much of a problem for me as I love these papers by Tim Holtz. very easy to use. 

also used a basic grey doilly paper from the eskimo kisses range and surprised myself by painting some glim glam on the edges of the blue mat, after I messed up the edges with my notebook punch!

thanks for looking

be back with more a bit later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment