Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

well that was fun :)

evening all....

I just had really good fun playing along with Kirsty Wisemans Wednesday night online crop. she is amazing and to watch her on ustream was just fab. it was my first time tonight playing along live and I will definitely be doing it again. Kirsty is so funny to watch and when she broke her cuttlebug plate it was hilarious.... along with other moments that made me chuckle. you also get to see her create perfect pieces of art....tonight she made a layout and a card and they were both fab!!! she is a great inspiration.

wanna see what I created as I played alongside her???? 
this is my page...... no where near as good as Kirsty's and it needs some extra work doing to it but for now it is fine.and the scan is quite blurry.... big apologies xxx

Its been a bit of a weird day today.... some good times and some not so good times which I wont bore you with now.. but now it is time for me to go to bed.... ooooh after I share a couple more piccys with you
 these are pics of my bezie mate Ali talking to Elsie Moo this morning during our (like the good old days) Wednesday coffee, lunch and chat days
and heres when Elsie got bored :) lmao

see you all soon, take it steady xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment