Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy mothers day xxx

hello....

happy mothers day to all of my yummy mummy friends, I hope you have been totally spoiled already! I have, I had a bunch of flowers, 2 pairs of pj's (my very favourite item of clothing :) ) and  a pot plant which Lola made with Zoe the childminder. I haven't had a card yet but I'm told that its coming later when the boys get home from their dads :)
Lola also brought me breakfast in bed.... OK so it was only an apple as im on a diet but it's the thought that counts lol, it was the best tasting apple ever I can tell you :)

I am very excited that I have added a new item to my blog today....>>>>>>>>>> have a look this way and you will see my new countdown clock, showing you all how long it is until the 12 hour crop. I saw one on Karens blog page and just had to have one too :)

I have been doing a few pages over the past week or so, using some pics of my new baby girl Elsie. I say new she's actually 5 weeks old now, how time flies!!! let me know what you think???

For both of them I have used my new stock....oops....  a Tim Holtz paper pad, this one is Shabby Vintage and I love it. and for the one with my grandad in it I used some pink embellishments from a making memories gift embellishment box. its so cute, I wasn't going to have one for myself but the things in it seemed to work perfectly so I was naughty once again, gotta have perks tho right?!?!?!? :)

Hubby is taking Lola out shopping in a bit and little Elsie is sleeping for a bit so I get to scrap some more, if I can make my mind up which photo to use, I have so many..... so you might see me again later... if not have a fab day xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. These pages are seriously stunning!! I have lost my scrapping mojo but these pages have inspired me loads xxx

    ReplyDelete